This Lunar New Year, remember Aung San Suu Kyi, still imprisoned by the military dictators of Burma.
I received this meaningful new year greeting from a colleague and I thought I would share it with you.
May the year of the Tiger bring you MORE
– freedom from fear
– appreciation of our multi-racial society
– unity in our diversity and in times of adversity
– peace of mind in our struggles against injustice
– solidarity with the poor and oppressed
– care for the very young, disabled and elderly
– understanding and tolerance of our own and others imperfections
– resistance to corruption
– strength in our convictions to make this world a better place for all
– meaning and happiness in our daily work
– faith in ourselves and our beliefs
– forgiveness for past and present wrongs done to individuals and communities
and above all else MORE Love for human kind.
GONG XI FA CAI