A memorial vigil for Mey Sichan, a Cambodian domestic worker found starved to death, was harassed by a few hecklers at Speakers’ Square in Penang yesterday evening.
SUPPORT MY WORK
- PAS’ future looks bleak (Free Malaysia Today)
- Wednesday decision on Anwar’s royal pardon (Free Malaysia Today)
- Sarawak DAP abandons Pakatan in state over hudud (The Malay Mail Online | Malaysia)
- News portal columnist under probe for #KitaLawan article (The Malay Mail Online | Malaysia)
- The ‘doctor’ who became a lawyer (theantdaily.com)
- Ordinary M’sians can remove offensive FB page while toothless MCMC failed (theantdaily.com)
- Indonesia threatens to stop sending workers to Malaysia over visa fees, again (The Malaysian Insider : Malaysia)
- Najib congratulates Muhyiddin on new son-in-law – Bernama (The Malaysian Insider : Malaysia)
- Don’t Ask Us! – KPMG Global’s Astonishing Response on 1MDB (Sarawak Report)
- KPMG – Auditors Or Fraudsters? (Sarawak Report)
- Year Six pupil in coma due to JE (Nation)
- Half-hour row in Parliament yesterday marked the end of one-year UMNO trap for PAS set by Jamil Khir in Parliament on March 27 last year claiming that Federal government ready to work with PAS Kelantan state government to implement hudud in Kelantan (Lim Kit Siang)
- Has the IGP gone bonkers as to order the police probe of UM lecturer raising the most legitimate questions about political protest and protest policing? (Lim Kit Siang)
- Belt (Zunar Cartoonist)
- [VIDEO] Cucu Anwar laung ‘Reformasi’ di mahkamah (Anwar Ibrahim)
- Penjara vs Putrajaya (Zunar Cartoonist)
- Guardian gets new editor. Beyond the applause, key questions for Katharine Viner (Zenpolitics)
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.