SUPPORT MY WORK
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- The untold Seberang Perai story
- Gerakbudaya, Penang: An alternative bookshop has opened in Penang
- Penang open for business at very attractive rates?
- Jubilant scenes as PPS members released; Rayer arrested; Azmi Sharom to face sedition charge tomorrow
- Penang tunnel: Comparison with Hong Kong flawed
- Penang Human Rights Day celebration (updated)
- Quick poll: Do you feel safer with the Penang Voluntary Patrol Unit (PPS) around?
- The ‘Red River’ of Penang
- Molotov cocktail thrown at Penang Chief Minister’s home
- Nasa provides compelling evidence of climate change