SUPPORT MY WORK
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Old Penang: The Sook Ching massacres of World War II
- Old Penang: Suzuki, the ‘hippy’ executioner (Updated)
- Rekindling the passion for Bukit Mertajam
- Old Penang – Batu Ferringhi
- The saga begins: Penang tunnel developer enters JV with Ewein Bhd
- Gerakbudaya, Penang: An alternative bookshop has opened in Penang
- Penang should lead in promoting cycling to ease congestion
- We want more ferries in Penang – not fewer!
- Penang government to allocate RM40000 to each Umno Adun
- Destruction of ancient Hindu temple: Penang CM responds
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.