These scenes depict a new Malaysia blossoming in the unity of purpose at Bersih 3.0 – but don’t count on seeing these images in the mainstream media.
SUPPORT MY WORK
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Malaysia’s press freedom ranking falls below Myanmar’s
- Bersih delegation visits Major Zaidi Ahmad to express support
- Obama: ‘Malaysia won’t succeed if non-Muslims don’t have opportunity’
- When another US president visited Malaysia …
- How to submit readers’ alerts
- Pope Francis prays with Grand Mufti of Istanbul in Turkish mosque
- ‘Cyber-troopers’ and ‘internet shills’
- Let Kajang lead the way in dialogue, says Anwar Ibrahim
- Bishop Sebastian Francis responds to provocative banners, molotov cocktails
- Aliran to hold four young writers workshops in Penang, KL and Ipoh