These scenes depict a new Malaysia blossoming in the unity of purpose at Bersih 3.0 – but don’t count on seeing these images in the mainstream media.
SUPPORT MY WORK
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Malaysia’s press freedom ranking falls below Myanmar’s
- Bersih delegation visits Major Zaidi Ahmad to express support
- Obama: ‘Malaysia won’t succeed if non-Muslims don’t have opportunity’
- When another US president visited Malaysia …
- The most beautiful sound in the world – is in Malaysia
- If you can’t stand The Heat …
- Journalists, activists demand greater media freedom (Video)
- Threatened protest at Klang church blossoms into flowers of solidarity
- “I don’t trust Malaysiakini!”
- ‘Cyber-troopers’ and ‘internet shills’
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.