A DAP ceramah in Teluk Intan two nights ago was disrupted by a pro-BN mob of about 40 youths and teenagers.
SUPPORT MY WORK
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Teluk Intan by-election: What went wrong for Dyana Sofya?
- Teluk Intan by-election: Can BN stop Dyana Sofya from entering Parliament?
- Live – Teluk Intan by-election polling and results
- Live – Teluk Intan by-election: Final day of campaign
- Remixed version of protest
- DAP central committee election results; Zairil Khir Johari is in
- Here we go again, this time rowdy pro-Umno protest at DAP HQ in KL
- Klang Valley residents pack SCAH for Karpal Singh memorial
- Thousands throng Kota Bharu for launch of Reformasi 2.0
- Kajang by-election: Anwar Ibrahim addresses voters
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.