BN has defeated Pas in the Tenang by-election with a larger majority of 3,707. Voter turnout was revised downwards to 67 per cent. Live updates and discussion of the Tenang by-election outcome.
SUPPORT MY WORK
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Selangor: All eyes on Pas but party caught in real dilemma
- Hudud bid is part of strategy to split the 51 per cent
- Vast majority of Pas members not in favour of Umno-Pas cooperation: Abdul Rahman Kasim
- “Khalid, your legitimacy as MB is over!” says Pas vice-president
- Live – BN retains Balingian with larger majority
- How did it come to this for Khalid Ibrahim?
- Quick poll: Should Pas quit Pakatan?
- What will happen at the Pas central committe meeting tomorrow?
- Remixed version of protest
- High-level Pas delegation visits new KL Archbishop Julian Leow