Sad, distressing scenes before the press briefing in KL today. A couple of distraught Chinese relatives demanding more information and trying to speak to journalists were carried away by police.
SUPPORT MY WORK
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- MH370: Distraught Chinese mother says Malaysian cops didn’t treat her badly
- MH370: Now it’s 200kg of lithium-ion batteries
- Final 54 minutes of MH370 cockpit communication revealed
- Chinese, RAAF planes, and eyewitnesses spot objects southwest of Perth
- Protesters march to Malaysian embassy in Beijing
- Residents of remote Maldives island witnessed low-flying jet: Haveeru
- Mysterious fire at Malaysia Airlines avionics workshop in Subang
- Live updates – Missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- MH370 will haunt Malaysia’s future: Bloomberg
- MH370: Air Force chief refutes Berita Harian report