Sad, distressing scenes before the press briefing in KL today. A couple of distraught Chinese relatives demanding more information and trying to speak to journalists were carried away by police.
SUPPORT MY WORK
- Police take sick, detained Rafizi Ramli to hospital (Free Malaysia Today)
- Hishamuddin Rais ‘diculik’ polis (Free Malaysia Today)
- Pandemonium at GST rally as cops arrest activist (The Malay Mail Online | Malaysia)
- Police arrest #KitaLawan organisers tonight ahead of rally (The Malaysian Insider : Malaysia)
- Alleged abduction of activist causes commotion at anti-GST rally (The Malaysian Insider : Malaysia)
- Umno Youth wants MCMC to act against TMI over alleged false report (The Malay Mail Online | Malaysia)
- With hardly four days left, confusion still reigns over GST (theantdaily.com)
- When an airline pilot turns into a mass murderer… (theantdaily.com)
- Don’t Ask Us! – KPMG Global’s Astonishing Response on 1MDB (Sarawak Report)
- KPMG – Auditors Or Fraudsters? (Sarawak Report)
- Year Six pupil in coma due to JE (Nation)
- Half-hour row in Parliament yesterday marked the end of one-year UMNO trap for PAS set by Jamil Khir in Parliament on March 27 last year claiming that Federal government ready to work with PAS Kelantan state government to implement hudud in Kelantan (Lim Kit Siang)
- Has the IGP gone bonkers as to order the police probe of UM lecturer raising the most legitimate questions about political protest and protest policing? (Lim Kit Siang)
- Belt (Zunar Cartoonist)
- [VIDEO] Cucu Anwar laung ‘Reformasi’ di mahkamah (Anwar Ibrahim)
- Penjara vs Putrajaya (Zunar Cartoonist)
- Guardian gets new editor. Beyond the applause, key questions for Katharine Viner (Zenpolitics)
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.
- MH370: Distraught Chinese mother says Malaysian cops didn’t treat her badly
- MH370: Now it’s 200kg of lithium-ion batteries
- Final 54 minutes of MH370 cockpit communication revealed
- Penang Freedom of Information Enactment: RM500 for five requests for info?
- Chinese, RAAF planes, and eyewitnesses spot objects southwest of Perth
- Protesters march to Malaysian embassy in Beijing