This was the scene last night in Seremban, where reports spoke of a crowd of 25000.
SUPPORT MY WORK
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Kajang by-election: Anwar Ibrahim addresses voters
- Court finds Anwar guilty, but his star still shines
- As Anwar’s political future thrown in doubt, Nurul Izzah addresses Kajang voters
- Poll: The Kajang Move – good idea or bad?
- Students defy warnings not to attend Anwar’s Adelaide address
- Let Kajang lead the way in dialogue, says Anwar Ibrahim
- Crowd throngs Kajang Stadium in show of solidarity with Anwar Ibrahim
- Anwar Ibrahim on government’s handling of MH370 crisis
- How did it come to this for Khalid Ibrahim?
- MH370: CNN interviews Anwar Ibrahim
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.