Smog conditions in Muar and Malacca worsened today as API readings surged well beyond the hazardous threshold.
SUPPORT MY WORK
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Port Klang API hits ‘very unhealthy’ 275
- Hazardous smog smothers Port Klang, Banting as API soars beyond 300
- Botak Hill (Bukit Relau) – More photos emerge
- The death of the American mall
- Lessons from the world’s humblest president
- DOE SHOCKER! Conditional approval speedily granted for Seri Tanjung Pinang Phase 2 detailed EIA
- Seven reasons why Lynas shouldn’t be granted a permanent operating licence
- As Lynas share price sinks, 16 activists arrested in bid to shut down controversial plant
- Indigenous folk stage protest against Baram Dam, other Sarawak mega dams
- Seri Tanjung Pinang Phase 2 detailed EIA passes socio-environmental costs to public
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.