Smog conditions in Muar and Malacca worsened today as API readings surged well beyond the hazardous threshold.
SUPPORT MY WORK
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Port Klang API hits ‘very unhealthy’ 275
- Hazardous smog smothers Port Klang, Banting as API soars beyond 300
- Botak Hill (Bukit Relau) – More photos emerge
- Environment: Penang Forum supports statements by two Aduns
- Despite civil society objections, Penang government endorses massive Seri Tanjung Pinang land reclamation project
- As climate change engulfs Malaysia, water-bomber tries to douse Penang Hill fires
- Download Seri Tanjung Pinang Phase 2 Detailed EIA
- ‘Just what is it with Penang?’
- More worried fisher folk meet to discuss impact of land reclamation
- Seri Tanjung Pinang Phase 2 detailed EIA passes socio-environmental costs to public
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.