Smog conditions in Muar and Malacca worsened today as API readings surged well beyond the hazardous threshold.
SUPPORT MY WORK
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Port Klang API hits ‘very unhealthy’ 275
- Hazardous smog smothers Port Klang, Banting as API soars beyond 300
- As Indonesia moves forward, whither Malaysia?
- Botak Hill (Bukit Relau) – More photos emerge
- The death of the American mall
- Indigenous folk stage protest against Baram Dam, other Sarawak mega dams
- Humongous land reclamation in store at ecologically vital Middle Bank, Penang
- What caused the 3 October floods in Penang?
- Despite civil society objections, Penang government endorses massive Seri Tanjung Pinang land reclamation project
- As Lynas share price sinks, 16 activists arrested in bid to shut down controversial plant
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.