Smog conditions in Muar and Malacca worsened today as API readings surged well beyond the hazardous threshold.
SUPPORT MY WORK
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Port Klang API hits ‘very unhealthy’ 275
- Hazardous smog smothers Port Klang, Banting as API soars beyond 300
- Botak Hill (Bukit Relau) – More photos emerge
- The death of the American mall
- Lessons from the world’s humblest president
- As Lynas share price sinks, 16 activists arrested in bid to shut down controversial plant
- Seri Tanjung Pinang Phase 2: Artificial islands – an abdication of responsibility to the environment
- Seven reasons why Lynas shouldn’t be granted a permanent operating licence
- Humongous land reclamation in store at ecologically vital Middle Bank, Penang
- ‘Just what is it with Penang?’
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.