Smog conditions in Muar and Malacca worsened today as API readings surged well beyond the hazardous threshold.
SUPPORT MY WORK
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Port Klang API hits ‘very unhealthy’ 275
- Hazardous smog smothers Port Klang, Banting as API soars beyond 300
- Botak Hill (Bukit Relau) – More photos emerge
- The death of the American mall
- Indigenous folk stage protest against Baram Dam, other Sarawak mega dams
- Seven reasons why Lynas shouldn’t be granted a permanent operating licence
- Seri Tanjung Pinang Phase 2: Pulau Tikus rep raises dredging costs issue in Penang State Assembly
- Lessons from the world’s humblest president
- What caused the 3 October floods in Penang?
- Botak Hill developer, director sue environmentalist Adun Teh Yee Cheu
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.