Smog conditions in Muar and Malacca worsened today as API readings surged well beyond the hazardous threshold.
SUPPORT MY WORK
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Port Klang API hits ‘very unhealthy’ 275
- Hazardous smog smothers Port Klang, Banting as API soars beyond 300
- Jokowi faces criticism over choice of Defence Minister
- As Indonesia moves forward, whither Malaysia?
- Malaysian firm’s dam project in Lao faces strong regional resistance
- The death of the American mall
- What could have happened to the missing AirAsia plane
- New bald patch spotted on Botak Hill
- The scarring of Penang Hill; the running down of Penang’s ferry service
- Penang folks urged to contribute to flood relief