Few people are even aware that a major development is taking place in South-East Asia. As usual, we are in the dark. Before long, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) will come up with a Charter. In other words,...
http://plus.cnbc.com/rssvideosearch/action/player/id/1057020486/code/cnbcplayershare "We could end up ... with a 36-month recession, that could be "L-shaped stagnation, or near depression," said Prof Nouriel Roubini. He says there's a 66.7 per cent probability of a severe U-shaped recession and a 33.3 per cent chance...