TNB has been bleeding red ink of late as a crippling gas shortage takes its toll. It is now time to review those lop-sided concession agreements with the independent power producers, especially the first-generation IPPs.
SUPPORT MY WORK
- Theories behind riddle of Alps crash co-pilot’s actions (Free Malaysia Today)
- Last minutes of ill-fated Germanwings flight (Free Malaysia Today)
- Shoppers fill supermarkets ahead of GST – Bernama (The Malaysian Insider : Malaysia)
- Mat Sabu, Tian Chua released from police custody – Bernama (The Malaysian Insider : Malaysia)
- Indian spiritual leader gets death threats from IS during Malaysia visit (The Malay Mail Online | Malaysia)
- Supermarkets report surge in weekend sales ahead of GST (The Malay Mail Online | Malaysia)
- Have we all been made paranoid by the air disasters? (theantdaily.com)
- Sarawakians must realise that ‘if better were possible, good is not enough’ (theantdaily.com)
- All About Photos? – Latest Attacks Against Sarawak Report (Sarawak Report)
- Don’t Ask Us! – KPMG Global’s Astonishing Response on 1MDB (Sarawak Report)
- Year Six pupil in coma due to JE (Nation)
- Has the IGP really gone bonkers with the crackdown against all and sundry who crossed him? (Lim Kit Siang)
- A Sabahan or Sarawakian can also be Prime Minister of Malaysia in post-BN, post-PR new coalition before 14 GE, and possible candidates include Anifah Musa, Rosnah Rashid Shirlin, Abdul Ghapur Salleh from Sabah and Fadhlah Yusuf, Nancy Shukri and Rohaini Abdul Karim from Sarawak (Lim Kit Siang)
- Malaysia arrests opposition figures to thwart protest (Anwar Ibrahim)
- Democracy behind bars: 11 opposition leaders facing jail or death (Anwar Ibrahim)
- Belt (Zunar Cartoonist)
- Penjara vs Putrajaya (Zunar Cartoonist)
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.