Good sense has prevailed as the ‘Bible-burning pesta’ failed to materialise in Butterworth while elsewhere, concerned Malaysians are reaching out to people of other faiths.
SUPPORT MY WORK
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- On day of ‘Allah’ decision, Muslims, Christians hold fellowship gathering in Alor Setar
- Heads turn at unusual kampung wedding in Tasek Gelugor
- As brickbats rain on Pas conservatives, Mujahid projects more inclusive face
- Let Kajang lead the way in dialogue, says Anwar Ibrahim
- The ustaz and the priest – We are Malaysians
- High-level Pas delegation visits new KL Archbishop Julian Leow
- Marina Mahathir celebrates diversity; Khalid Samad tours St Anne’s Church
- Pope Francis prays with Grand Mufti of Istanbul in Turkish mosque
- MH370: Mujahid calls for independent inquiry – now
- Aljazeera on the Allah controversy