Good sense has prevailed as the ‘Bible-burning pesta’ failed to materialise in Butterworth while elsewhere, concerned Malaysians are reaching out to people of other faiths.
SUPPORT MY WORK
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Heads turn at unusual kampung wedding in Tasek Gelugor
- On day of ‘Allah’ decision, Muslims, Christians hold fellowship gathering in Alor Setar
- PM must speak out now, says Aliran
- A Christmas message from Mujahid Yusof Rawa
- Mujahid responds to Jais’ raid on Bible Society of Malaysia
- Let Kajang lead the way in dialogue, says Anwar Ibrahim
- Listen to BFM’s interview with Reza Aslan
- Mujahid meets up with peninsula Catholic bishops
- As Allah controversy brews, Pas reaches out to Christians
- Threatened protest at Klang church blossoms into flowers of solidarity
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.