SUPPORT MY WORK
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.
- Thermonuclear Monarchy and Revolution (ZCommunicationsZCommunications » ZNet Articles)
- Baghdad Central (ZCommunicationsZCommunications » ZNet Articles)
- Debate: Do Venezuelan Protests Reflect Popular Discontent or the Old Qualms of a Divided Elite? (Democracy Now!)
- Roundtable: As Crimea Threatens Secession, Does East-West Split Hasten Ukraine's Political Divide? (Democracy Now!)
- Duty media: framing the options on Russia and Ukraine (Zenpolitics)
- The illogicality of 'welfare abuse' within an abusive system (Zenpolitics)
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Street food prices creep upwards
- Will price hikes dampen demand for street food?
- Vote-buying in Penang? (Videos)
- Lonely Planet: Penang is world’s No. 1 foodie destination for 2014
- Penang tunnel-highways mega project: Little-known Ewein in the news
- Another deficit forecasted for Penang even though previous actual results show surpluses
- 15000 attend 308 anniversary at Penang Esplanade (Video)
- 100000 flood George Town for ‘Ubah’ mega carnival
- Live – Reclaiming our streets: Towards public transport
- Poll: Would you go out cycling if there were dedicated bicycle lanes?