SUPPORT MY WORK
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- The slow food movement – a counter to fast food
- Set up an international street foods institute in Penang
- Street food prices creep upwards
- Myopic ban on foreign cooks for Penang street food
- Will price hikes dampen demand for street food?
- Quick poll: Do you feel safer with the Penang Voluntary Patrol Unit (PPS) around?
- Lonely Planet: Penang is world’s No. 1 foodie destination for 2014
- Another deficit forecasted for Penang even though previous actual results show surpluses
- So if Penang can build an LRT system, why do we need a road-tunnel?
- Gerakbudaya, Penang: An alternative bookshop has opened in Penang