SUPPORT MY WORK
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- The slow food movement – a counter to fast food
- Set up an international street foods institute in Penang
- Myopic ban on foreign cooks for Penang street food
- Quick poll: Do you feel safer with the Penang Voluntary Patrol Unit (PPS) around?
- Lonely Planet: Penang is world’s No. 1 foodie destination for 2014
- So if Penang can build an LRT system, why do we need a road-tunnel?
- How to submit readers’ alerts
- Seven reasons why Malaysians are struggling to put food on the table
- Gerakbudaya, Penang: An alternative bookshop has opened in Penang
- Cycling in Penang