SUPPORT MY WORK
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Set up an international street foods institute in Penang
- The slow food movement – a counter to fast food
- Street food prices creep upwards
- Will price hikes dampen demand for street food?
- Quick poll: Do you feel safer with the Penang Voluntary Patrol Unit (PPS) around?
- Lonely Planet: Penang is world’s No. 1 foodie destination for 2014
- So if Penang can build an LRT system, why do we need a road-tunnel?
- Another deficit forecasted for Penang even though previous actual results show surpluses
- Seven reasons why Malaysians are struggling to put food on the table
- Poll: Would you go out cycling if there were dedicated bicycle lanes?
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.