[flickr 26541172@N08 72157622092196129]
Speaker Sivakumar tries to convene the Perak State Assembly near the Democracy Tree, but the Pakatan reps are blocked by police and later hold a session at the Heritage Hotel – Photos by Kinta Kid
- The entrance to the State Secretariat building is solidly blocked.
- The Democracy Tree is also out of bounds for the Pakatan reps.
- Pakatan reps nonetheless proceed to the Perak State Assembly at the State Secretariat complex.
- But they are blocked by the now familiar police officer, Glenn.
- “Do not go any further”…
- … unless you have a yellow T-shirt?
- … like these guys.
- … from this team.
- Walking two by two is not allowed either.
- Otherwise you face arrest – Ngeh was the first.
- Keshvinder was next.
- And then Chan Ming Kai, who is seen here being handcuffed.