SUPPORT MY WORK
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Indah Water Konsortium: Why is the sewerage company interested in ‘race’?
- S Thayaparan launches ‘No Country for Righteous Men’
- Mat Sabu retains Pas deputy presidency with bigger majority
- Pas elections: ‘Bridge-builder’ Abdul Rahman peers into crystal ball
- Major Zaidi Ahmad, a genuine patriot
- Hudud bid is part of strategy to split the 51 per cent
- How internet trolls disrupt serious discussions on blogs, websites
- Live – Pas wins Sungai Limau with reduced majority
- Dyana Sofya: Breaking barriers in move to New Politics
- Let Kajang lead the way in dialogue, says Anwar Ibrahim
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.