Tens of thousands of people packed the Sultan Mohammed IV Stadium for the Pakatan ceramah in Kota Bharu last night. The stadium can normally seat 30000, but this was no ordinary event.
SUPPORT MY WORK
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Thousands throng Kota Bharu for launch of Reformasi 2.0
- Selangor: All eyes on Pas but party caught in real dilemma
- Quick poll: Should Pas quit Pakatan?
- Four-cornered contest for Bukit Gelugor by-election
- Crowd throngs Kajang Stadium in show of solidarity with Anwar Ibrahim
- Kajang by-election: Anwar Ibrahim addresses voters
- Rafizi Ramli explains ‘Kajang Move’
- Live – Teluk Intan by-election: Final day of campaign
- Klang Valley residents pack SCAH for Karpal Singh memorial
- Kajang by-election: Wan Azizah addresses voters