Aljazeera has this story on the hotly contested Malaysian general election.
SUPPORT MY WORK
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Poll: The Kajang Move – good idea or bad?
- As Anwar’s political future thrown in doubt, Nurul Izzah addresses Kajang voters
- Let Kajang lead the way in dialogue, says Anwar Ibrahim
- Crowd throngs Kajang Stadium in show of solidarity with Anwar Ibrahim
- Court finds Anwar guilty, but his star still shines
- Reformasi will go on, no matter outcome of Anwar trial
- Kajang by-election: Anwar Ibrahim addresses voters
- Live – Anwar Ibrahim rally in mainland Penang
- Journalist asks Obama why he won’t meet with Anwar
- Anwar Ibrahim on government’s handling of MH370 crisis