SUPPORT MY WORK
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Sobering lesson for Pas’ pro-Hadi faction at Pengkalan Kubor by-election
- Gerakbudaya, Penang: An alternative bookshop has opened in Penang
- Teluk Intan by-election: Can BN stop Dyana Sofya from entering Parliament?
- Bukit Gelugor: Ramkarpal set to cruise to victory, only winning margin uncertain
- 1MDB’s pre-GE13 purchase of Air Itam land raises host of questions
- Happy New Year to all readers – and a blog report for 2013
- Book launch: Operation Coldstore in Singapore 1963
- Anwar Ibrahim found guilty; will he be able to contest in Kajang?
- Major Zaidi Ahmad, a genuine patriot
- Live – GE13: Verdict of the People’s Tribunal