SUPPORT MY WORK
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- What GE13 reveals about Sabah
- Post-election payouts: Case closed by MACC
- Post-election doldrums hit Malaysia
- Kee Thuan Chye reads from his new book in Ipoh
- Gerakbudaya, Penang: An alternative bookshop has opened in Penang
- DAP central committee election results; Zairil Khir Johari is in
- Government requests approval for another RM12.7bn for 2012
- Teluk Intan by-election: Can BN stop Dyana Sofya from entering Parliament?
- Bukit Gelugor: Ramkarpal set to cruise to victory, only winning margin uncertain
- Happy New Year to all readers – and a blog report for 2013
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.