Another reason why we need the Independent Police Complaints and Misconduct Commission (IPCMC). The following clip shows people gathering to protest the death of Sukumaran, who was found dead and handcuffed after a few police personnel and bystanders had chased him down a street.
SUPPORT MY WORK
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Protest in Penang against deaths in custody
- MH370: Distraught Chinese mother says Malaysian cops didn’t treat her badly
- Charlie Hebdo terror mysteries
- Human trafficking syndicates believed to be behind grisly mainland Penang murders
- Jubilant scenes as PPS members released; Rayer arrested; Azmi Sharom to face sedition charge tomorrow
- When crime strikes close to home
- PPS and Malaysia’s centralised federal system
- Quick poll: Do you feel safer with the Penang Voluntary Patrol Unit (PPS) around?
- Allah controversy: Protesters fail to show up for anti-Penang CM protest
- 1MDB’s predicament