Another reason why we need the Independent Police Complaints and Misconduct Commission (IPCMC). The following clip shows people gathering to protest the death of Sukumaran, who was found dead and handcuffed after a few police personnel and bystanders had chased him down a street.
SUPPORT MY WORK
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Protest in Penang against deaths in custody
- Scuffle during demolition of illegal structures raises concern
- MH370: Distraught Chinese mother says Malaysian cops didn’t treat her badly
- Video: Himpunan Turun 2.0 march in Seberang Jaya
- Why should villagers in Balai Ringin live in fear of gangsters?
- PPS and Malaysia’s centralised federal system
- Jubilant scenes as PPS members released; Rayer arrested; Azmi Sharom to face sedition charge tomorrow
- When crime strikes close to home
- Quick poll: Do you feel safer with the Penang Voluntary Patrol Unit (PPS) around?
- Alert: BN bulldozing PCA amendments in Parliament tonight
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.