A bank at the Gelugor Tesco outlet was hit by an armed robber – the second such incident in two months. The incident was captured on video.
SUPPORT MY WORK
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Zunar releases new animation clip
- Shadow banking poses systemic risks
- South-East Asian property market carries growing risks
- Time for a ‘Robin Hood tax’ as banks roll in record profits?
- Karpal Singh interviewed by CNN
- Obama: ‘Malaysia won’t succeed if non-Muslims don’t have opportunity’
- The saga begins: Penang tunnel developer enters JV with Ewein Bhd
- 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB): Amid mounting debt concerns, change in auditors triggers alarm
- Overseas investors fume in London … and Australia
- Budget 2014: Najib announces 6% GST from 2015
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.