A bank at the Gelugor Tesco outlet was hit by an armed robber – the second such incident in two months. The incident was captured on video.
SUPPORT MY WORK
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Robber shot dead by guard at AmBank in Penang
- South-East Asian property market carries growing risks
- Shadow banking poses systemic risks
- Time for a ‘Robin Hood tax’ as banks roll in record profits?
- Felda Global Ventures’ share price plummets
- ‘May I know your race?’ – A conversation with a bank officer
- Malaysia’s sedition crackdown captures international attention
- Karpal Singh interviewed by CNN
- Obama: ‘Malaysia won’t succeed if non-Muslims don’t have opportunity’
- Botak Hill: Teh’s case fixed for 23 September