A warm glow from tens of thousands of flickering lights pierced the darkness outside Amcorp Mall in PJ as tens of thousands of Malaysians raised their hands to toast the cause of democracy and reformasi.
SUPPORT MY WORK
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Kajang by-election: Wan Azizah banners removed
- What GE13 reveals about Sabah
- Post-election payouts: Case closed by MACC
- Kee Thuan Chye reads from his new GE13 book in Penang
- Post-election doldrums hit Malaysia
- Protesters surge into Dataran Merdeka to usher in New Year with anti-price hikes rally
- Court finds Anwar guilty, but his star still shines
- Poll: The Kajang Move – good idea or bad?
- Major Zaidi Ahmad, a genuine patriot
- Let Kajang lead the way in dialogue, says Anwar Ibrahim
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.