A warm glow from tens of thousands of flickering lights pierced the darkness outside Amcorp Mall in PJ as tens of thousands of Malaysians raised their hands to toast the cause of democracy and reformasi.
SUPPORT MY WORK
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Kajang by-election: Wan Azizah banners removed
- Live – GE13: Verdict of the People’s Tribunal
- Court finds Anwar guilty, but his star still shines
- Poll: The Kajang Move – good idea or bad?
- Major Zaidi Ahmad, a genuine patriot
- Is the Kajang Move justified?
- Let Kajang lead the way in dialogue, says Anwar Ibrahim
- Dyana Sofya: Breaking barriers in move to New Politics
- Poll: Should Khalid Ibrahim step down as Selangor MB?
- Inspiring the young to write about deepening democracy