Go here to watch Fahmi Reza’s outstanding film on the 1947 hartal – the winner of the 2007 Freedom Film Festival. It’s worth the watch.
SUPPORT MY WORK
- #KitaLawan: Jangan timbulkan provokasi – Azmin Ali (Free Malaysia Today)
- ‘Silence not an option’, organisers say #KitaLawan rally will go on (The Malay Mail Online | Malaysia)
- Starc, Boult in World Cup swing to the left (Free Malaysia Today)
- Can ‘flawed handlers of the system’ enforce hudud justly? DAP’s Dyana Sofya asks (The Malay Mail Online | Malaysia)
- Furnished with space (theantdaily.com)
- Malaysian taxis: Sky high prices, bloody stinking service (theantdaily.com)
- Others rage while TheBangsArt injects fun, calm at #KitaLawan rally (The Malaysian Insider : Malaysia)
- Police to haul up former Bar chief, tweets top cop (The Malaysian Insider : Malaysia)
- Don’t Ask Us! – KPMG Global’s Astonishing Response on 1MDB (Sarawak Report)
- KPMG – Auditors Or Fraudsters? (Sarawak Report)
- Year Six pupil in coma due to JE (Nation)
- A new post-BN, post-PR political scenario in Sabah could mean a new Chief Minister for Sabah – with Joseph Pairin or Salleh back as CM or Hajiji and Masidi as new CM (Lim Kit Siang)
- Half-hour row in Parliament yesterday marked the end of one-year UMNO trap for PAS set by Jamil Khir in Parliament on March 27 last year claiming that Federal government ready to work with PAS Kelantan state government to implement hudud in Kelantan (Lim Kit Siang)
- Belt (Zunar Cartoonist)
- [VIDEO] Cucu Anwar laung ‘Reformasi’ di mahkamah (Anwar Ibrahim)
- Penjara vs Putrajaya (Zunar Cartoonist)
- Guardian gets new editor. Beyond the applause, key questions for Katharine Viner (Zenpolitics)
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.