Bringing you live coverage from the Aliran forum at the Caring Society Complex in Penang. Video streaming (if it works!) and live blogging from 7.45pm.
SUPPORT MY WORK
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- PM must speak out now, says Aliran
- Post-election doldrums hit Malaysia
- Post-election payouts: Case closed by MACC
- Live – Reclaiming our streets: Towards public transport
- Anwar Ibrahim found guilty; will he be able to contest in Kajang?
- Kajang by-election: Wan Azizah banners removed
- Penang Forum reviews Seri Tanjung Pinang Phase 2 detailed EIA report
- Reclaiming our streets: Towards sustainable transport
- DAP central committee election results; Zairil Khir Johari is in
- Is the Kajang Move justified?
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.