Bringing you live coverage from the Aliran forum at the Caring Society Complex in Penang. Video streaming (if it works!) and live blogging from 7.45pm.
SUPPORT MY WORK
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- PM must speak out now, says Aliran
- Anwar Ibrahim found guilty; will he be able to contest in Kajang?
- Kajang by-election: Wan Azizah banners removed
- Penang Forum reviews Seri Tanjung Pinang Phase 2 detailed EIA report
- DAP central committee election results; Zairil Khir Johari is in
- Is the Kajang Move justified?
- Bukit Gelugor by-election: Ramkarpal grabs 89 per cent of votes cast
- Live – Teluk Intan by-election: Final day of campaign
- Live – Teluk Intan by-election polling and results
- Poll: The Kajang Move – good idea or bad?
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.