Bringing you live coverage from the Aliran forum at the Caring Society Complex in Penang. Video streaming (if it works!) and live blogging from 7.45pm.
SUPPORT MY WORK
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.
- Angela Davis on Prison Abolition, the War on Drugs and Why Social Movements Shouldn't Wait on Obama (Democracy Now!)
- Senate Race-Baiting? Dems Join GOP to Block Obama DOJ Pick Tied to Legal Defense of Mumia Abu-Jamal (Democracy Now!)
- Venezuela, the United States, and Obama (ZCommunicationsZCommunications » ZNet Articles)
- Violence in Venezuela: the myths versus facts (ZCommunicationsZCommunications » ZNet Articles)
- Duty media: framing the options on Russia and Ukraine (Zenpolitics)
- The illogicality of 'welfare abuse' within an abusive system (Zenpolitics)
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Live coverage of Aliran forum on Friday night
- Live – Panel discussion reviewing GE13
- Kee Thuan Chye’s book launch-forum in Penang is ON
- Malaysians hold GE13 protest rally in London
- 15000 attend 308 anniversary at Penang Esplanade (Video)
- Kelana Jaya rally: A Malaysian experience
- AlJazeera discussion on Malaysian general election (Video)
- Students call for Election Commission chief to quit (Video)
- Pakatan wins popular vote – and more seats
- Tsu Koon quits as Gerakan president, party out of Cabinet