Bringing you live coverage from the Aliran forum at the Caring Society Complex in Penang. Video streaming (if it works!) and live blogging from 7.45pm.
SUPPORT MY WORK
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- PM must speak out now, says Aliran
- Kee Thuan Chye reads from his new GE13 book in Penang
- What GE13 reveals about Sabah
- Post-election doldrums hit Malaysia
- Post-election payouts: Case closed by MACC
- Live – Reclaiming our streets: Towards public transport
- Najib, Abdullah, Mahathir – are we missing something?
- Anwar Ibrahim found guilty; will he be able to contest in Kajang?
- Kajang by-election: Wan Azizah banners removed
- Reclaiming our streets: Towards sustainable transport
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.