Still on the Gangnam theme, have a look at this group of young people doing their bit to highlight the dismal conditions in Gaza.
SUPPORT MY WORK
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.
- Angela Davis on Prison Abolition, the War on Drugs and Why Social Movements Shouldn't Wait on Obama (Democracy Now!)
- Senate Race-Baiting? Dems Join GOP to Block Obama DOJ Pick Tied to Legal Defense of Mumia Abu-Jamal (Democracy Now!)
- Venezuela, the United States, and Obama (ZCommunicationsZCommunications » ZNet Articles)
- Violence in Venezuela: the myths versus facts (ZCommunicationsZCommunications » ZNet Articles)
- Duty media: framing the options on Russia and Ukraine (Zenpolitics)
- The illogicality of 'welfare abuse' within an abusive system (Zenpolitics)
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- ‘Reformasi’ music videos
- Pro-MIC/BN music video draws string of parodies (Videos)
- Michelle Yeoh supports Najib as PM (Video)
- Love song from the MCA team (Video)
- Many Sabahans want change too (Music video)
- Songs on PKFZ, missing jet engines scandals
- Squash in 2020 Olympics campaign gains momentum
- Zunar’s new blog
- Zunar releases new animation clip
- Kee Thuan Chye reads from his new book in Ipoh