Now this guy makes more sense than certain politicians we know.
SUPPORT MY WORK
- The greatest culprits are the ruling elite (Free Malaysia Today)
- Rapid Rail raises concern over brake failure on Kelana Jaya LRT line (The Malay Mail Online | Malaysia)
- Much ado about baldies, babies and GST (Free Malaysia Today)
- MACC calls on state branches to form integrity consultative council (The Malay Mail Online | Malaysia)
- Tuan Ibrahim to take on Mat Sabu for PAS deputy president post (The Malaysian Insider : Malaysia)
- How will police act on report against pseudo-Malay Ridhuan (theantdaily.com)
- Immigration staff to ‘guard’ detention depots after Rela pulls out citing no funds – Bernama (The Malaysian Insider : Malaysia)
- War against Pakistani presence in Sabah hots up (theantdaily.com)
- Don’t Ask Us! – KPMG Global’s Astonishing Response on 1MDB (Sarawak Report)
- KPMG – Auditors Or Fraudsters? (Sarawak Report)
- Year Six pupil in coma due to JE (Nation)
- Malaysia arrests opposition figures to thwart protest (Anwar Ibrahim)
- Democracy behind bars: 11 opposition leaders facing jail or death (Anwar Ibrahim)
- A new post-BN, post-PR political scenario in Sabah could mean a new Chief Minister for Sabah – with Joseph Pairin or Salleh back as CM or Hajiji and Masidi as new CM (Lim Kit Siang)
- Half-hour row in Parliament yesterday marked the end of one-year UMNO trap for PAS set by Jamil Khir in Parliament on March 27 last year claiming that Federal government ready to work with PAS Kelantan state government to implement hudud in Kelantan (Lim Kit Siang)
- Belt (Zunar Cartoonist)
- Penjara vs Putrajaya (Zunar Cartoonist)
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.