Writer-activist Marina Mahathir today talked up diversity as an asset for the country in the Putra Lecture organised by the Penang Free School Foundation at Wawasan Open University. (more…)
SUPPORT MY WORK
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.
- The Holy Triumvirate (ZCommunicationsZCommunications » ZNet Articles)
- Choosing a Better Human Future (ZCommunicationsZCommunications » ZNet Articles)
- Debate: Do Venezuelan Protests Reflect Popular Discontent or the Old Qualms of a Divided Elite? (Democracy Now!)
- Roundtable: As Crimea Threatens Secession, Does East-West Split Hasten Ukraine's Political Divide? (Democracy Now!)
- Duty media: framing the options on Russia and Ukraine (Zenpolitics)
- The illogicality of 'welfare abuse' within an abusive system (Zenpolitics)