Writer-activist Marina Mahathir today talked up diversity as an asset for the country in the Putra Lecture organised by the Penang Free School Foundation at Wawasan Open University. (more…)
SUPPORT MY WORK
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.
- Venezuela, the United States, and Obama (ZCommunicationsZCommunications » ZNet Articles)
- Violence in Venezuela: the myths versus facts (ZCommunicationsZCommunications » ZNet Articles)
- Duty media: framing the options on Russia and Ukraine (Zenpolitics)
- "The Death Penalty is a Hate Crime": Bob Autobee Speaks Out to Spare Life of Son's Killer (Democracy Now!)
- Exclusive: Freed Ex-Black Panther Marshall "Eddie" Conway on 44 Years in Prison & FBI Surveillance (Democracy Now!)
- The illogicality of 'welfare abuse' within an abusive system (Zenpolitics)