Any independent inquiry into the violence that broke out at the tail-end of the Bersih 3.0 rally would not be complete without a thorough examination into whether agents provocateurs or others bent on inciting violence were present in the crowd. (more…)
SUPPORT MY WORK
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.
- The Holy Triumvirate (ZCommunicationsZCommunications » ZNet Articles)
- Choosing a Better Human Future (ZCommunicationsZCommunications » ZNet Articles)
- Debate: Do Venezuelan Protests Reflect Popular Discontent or the Old Qualms of a Divided Elite? (Democracy Now!)
- Roundtable: As Crimea Threatens Secession, Does East-West Split Hasten Ukraine's Political Divide? (Democracy Now!)
- Duty media: framing the options on Russia and Ukraine (Zenpolitics)
- The illogicality of 'welfare abuse' within an abusive system (Zenpolitics)