Francis, the Bishop of Rome, has been photographed with anti-fracking activists from Argentina. That’s not surprising. At the start of his ministry in the Vatican, Francis had mentioned his concern about our broken relationship with Creation. He is now believed to be preparing a major new encyclical on the environment.(more…)
SUPPORT MY WORK
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.
- Thermonuclear Monarchy and Revolution (ZCommunicationsZCommunications » ZNet Articles)
- Baghdad Central (ZCommunicationsZCommunications » ZNet Articles)
- Debate: Do Venezuelan Protests Reflect Popular Discontent or the Old Qualms of a Divided Elite? (Democracy Now!)
- Roundtable: As Crimea Threatens Secession, Does East-West Split Hasten Ukraine's Political Divide? (Democracy Now!)
- Duty media: framing the options on Russia and Ukraine (Zenpolitics)
- The illogicality of 'welfare abuse' within an abusive system (Zenpolitics)