A high-level Pas delegation visited the newly installed leader of the Kuala Lumpur Archdiocese, Julian Leow, at his office yesterday to congratulate him on his appointment.
SUPPORT MY WORK
- Rampant development is coming back to bite us (theantdaily.com)
- Creativity to the fore (theantdaily.com)
- PKNS says no report on Azmin’s misconduct probe – Bernama (The Malaysian Insider : Malaysia)
- PKNS says never received report on Azmin’s miscounduct (The Malay Mail Online | Malaysia)
- Jais officers greeted with ‘open arms’ at non-Muslim places of worship, says paper (The Malaysian Insider : Malaysia)
- There were always dogs in my life — Dina Zaman (The Malay Mail Online | Malaysia)
- UN shows how M’sia will lose big under TTPA (Free Malaysia Today)
- Freed Vietnam dissident heads to US (Free Malaysia Today)
- Lifting The Lid On 1MDB – Latest Expose Is From DAP (Sarawak Report)
- Wargana Consortium Will “Continue Helping” The People Of Belaga – Billy Abit Joo (Sarawak Report)
- Year Six pupil in coma due to JE (Nation)
- Science and the Left 1: What It is (ZCommunications » ZCommunications » ZNet Articles)
- Let’s Talk About Race (in Latin@ Communities) (ZCommunications » ZCommunications » ZNet Articles)
- Mumia Abu-Jamal Speaks Out from Jail on New Pennsylvania Law Silencing Prisoners (Democracy Now!)
- Former U.N. Special Rapporteur Richard Falk on the Legitimacy of Hope in the Palestinian Struggle (Democracy Now!)
- UK recognition of Palestinian state problematic, but still a useful stepping stone (Zenpolitics)
- The Establishment - Andrew Marr And Owen Jones (Media Lens - Current Alert)
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.