You can share your thoughts here on the ongoing Umno general assembly.
SUPPORT MY WORK
- Newest joke in town? DBKL’s road renaming exercise (theantdaily.com)
- No, Najib! Only Umno Malays will be damned! (theantdaily.com)
- 89 KTMB employees reinstated after MoA signing – Bernama (The Malaysian Insider : Malaysia)
- Mahathir may turn up at Umno General Assembly (Free Malaysia Today)
- White Paper to combat Islamic State threat passed by Parliament (The Malaysian Insider : Malaysia)
- Let the voices of the young be heard (Free Malaysia Today)
- Claiming Malays under siege, Khairy says time for patience is over (The Malay Mail Online | Malaysia)
- Arbitrary ‘preventive measures’ in anti-terrorism law open to abuse, Putrajaya told (The Malay Mail Online | Malaysia)
- Luckyhill Mining; Lucky Taibs; Lucky Taib Cronies – Bad Luck All The Rest! (Sarawak Report)
- Jho Low Splashes Yet More Of His Mystery Cash! (Sarawak Report)
- Year Six pupil in coma due to JE (Nation)
- Call for Parliamentary Select Committee to mobilise support for moderation and draft laws and measures to deal with the Islamic State threat (Lim Kit Siang)
- Seruan supaya sebuah Jawatankuasa Pilihan Parlimen ditubuhkan bagi menggembleng sokongan untuk kesederhanaan dan menggubal undang-undang untuk menangani ancaman Islamic State (IS) (Lim Kit Siang)
- Jalan (Zunar Cartoonist)
- Ketuanan (Zunar Cartoonist)
- Defending old formulas - the establishment-left keeping real radicalism in its box (Zenpolitics)
- On Remembrance Day (Zenpolitics)
I am an activist, freelance writer and blogger, writing to promote the cause of justice, human rights and sustainable development.
More on what I believe.